C3, Pilot projects
this call has been CLOSED
- EEA-C3-6, Adapting to Climate Change in the Homokhát Area
- EEA-C3-8, Rainwater-management concept and climate adaptation strategies of Tát-Tokod
- EEA-C3-9, Öreg-Túr rehabilitation - Phase II.
EEA and Norway Financial Mechanism
Hungary – Climate Change
About the programme
Priority sector: Climate change
Programme: HU04 – Adaptation to Climate Change
Programme status: Approved
- Promote a detailed understanding of climate change impacts and vulnerability in Hungary.
- Encourage actions to increase climate resilience at local level.
- Raise awareness of climate impacts.
- Share examples of replicable projects that contribute to reducing the impacts of climate change.
About the call(s)
The fund operator’s website is the primary source of information about calls for proposals.
Pilot project component
Water retention and resilience building
Outcomes of the call
- Improved water retention and measures to limit run-off.
- Reduced municipal drainage system loads during instances of extreme precipitation.
- Improved resilience of areas where current groundwater levels and surface water resources are insufficient to maintain agricultural practices and activities necessary for the livelihood of the population.
Total available budget: EUR 2,907,733. Awarded amount per project: EUR 400-800,000.