C2, Local climate change adaptation capacity building
THIS CALL HAS BEEN CLOSED.
- EEA-C2-2, Development of National Climate Adaptation Network (CLIM-NET/HUN)
- EEA-C2-4, Capacity building for local adaptation work
EEA and Norway Financial Mechanism
Hungary – Climate Change
About the programme
Priority sector: Climate change
Programme: HU04 – Adaptation to Climate Change
Programme status: Approved
- Promote a detailed understanding of climate change impacts and vulnerability in Hungary.
- Encourage actions to increase climate resilience at local level.
- Raise awareness of climate impacts.
About the call
The fund operator’s website is the primary source of information about call for proposals.
Local climate change adaptation capacity building component
Outcomes of the call
- Increased capacity of local governments and stakeholders for adaptation to climate change.
- Local vulnerability assessment, adaptation strategies and action plans developed.
- Good practice examples made available nationwide.
- The total available budget is EUR 1,203,950.
- The grant amount per project shall be up to a maximum of EUR 670,000.
- The project grant rate shall represent 100 percent of eligible project expenditures, except in the case of projects implemented by non-governmental organisations, as defined in Article 1.5.1 (m) of the Regulation on the Implementation of the EEA Financial Mechanism, 2009-2014
The deadline for applications passed in February 2014.
Any entity, public or private, commercial or non-commercial; non-governmental organisations established as legal persons in Hungary; and inter-governmental organisations operating in Hungary.